Supply Chain Role: Procurement Analysts play a key role in the supply chain management process. Their primary responsibility is to serve as the liaison between their employer and vendors. Any company who sells products relies on supply chain management, so Procurement Analysts are employed in virtually every industry. Their duties involve sourcing and vetting vendors, negotiating contracts and presenting deals to decision makers.
Task & Responsibilities
- Inspect and Test Vendor Products.
- Communicate Company Needs With Vendors.
- Negotiate Supply Contracts With Vendors/
- Evaluate and Compare Vendors.
- Document Costs and Generate Reports.