Supply Chain Role: During the supply planning stage of the S&OP process, supply planners interpret their organization’s demand forecast and create a roadmap for meeting that demand. Supply planners work closely with members of logistics, finance, operations, and manufacturing teams to gather accurate data.
Task & Responsibilities
- Plan and execute procurement of raw materials from global suppliers.
- Maintain strong working relationships and communications with manufacturing and key suppliers.
- To confirm production shipping schedules and monitor orders to ensure on-time deliveries.
- Proactively report product and material availability issues.
- Coordinate inventory planning and replenishment.