Supply Chain Officer
Supply Chain Role: Supply Chain Officers are responsible for overseeing and managing company’s overall supply chain and logistics strategy and operations in order to maximize the process efficiency and productivity. In addition, they play a crucial role in developing and maintaining good relationships with vendors and distributors.
Task & Responsibilities
- Deploy and continuously improve purchasing and Supply Chain processes across the ANZ region.
- Liaise with multiple Suppliers to ensure the smooth flow of product throughout the end to end supply chain.
- Be an integral part of the Sales, Inventory & Operation Planning (SIOP) process.
- Maintain inventory balance between distribution centers and consignment locations.
- Ensure On-Time Delivery (OTD), Inventory days on hand (DOH) and cost out targets are achieved .
- Investigate and share best practice across regions and industries.