Supply Chain Administrator
Supply Chain Role: Supply Chain Administrator responsibilities include supporting all supply chain procedures, from coordinating deliveries to managing shipping documentation. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized and understand the order fulfillment cycle. Ultimately, you will ensure our customers receive the right orders on time.
Task & Responsibilities
- Planning delivery timetables.
- Ensuring stores have enough stock.
- Making sure suppliers have enough stock to meet demand.
- Overseeing the ordering and packaging process.
- Monitoring stock levels.
- Tracking products through depots to make sure they arrive at their destination.
- Overseeing arrival of shipments.