Master Schedulers are responsible for managing a factory’s production schedule. By coordinating activities and employers, they need to make sure that deadlines are met, and quality standards are respected. The most successful example resumes for Master Schedulers emphasize familiarity with the company’s industry, analytical thinking, excellent organizational skills, communication abilities, training and supervising skills, and computer competencies.
Task & Responsibilities
- Establish level and balanced scheduling practices by creating daily, weekly, monthly KPI’s.
- Modify changes to Bill of Materials as needed to support customer requirements.
- Create workflow process to reduce customer delivery misses.
- Participate in daily operation reviews.
- Create Standard Work processes to encompass each assembly cell nuances.
- Identify potential material savings to prevent scrap cost.