Since the release of WorkDrive in 2019, we have been moving customers from Docs to WorkDrive. We have taken the below steps in the last couple of years:
- Replaced Docs with WorkDrive for new users in Zoho One and Workplace bundles, and enabled the migration tool for existing Docs users
- Redirected new Docs org signups to WorkDrive
- Enabled the migration tool for standalone Zoho Docs users on a request basis
As a result, many customers have migrated from Docs to WorkDrive.
We are going to completely stop support for Zoho Docs on 15th November 2022. Post this date, users can no longer access their Docs account.
Migrate to WorkDrive now!
We will make the following changes in the next few days:
- The migration tool will be enabled for all Docs users including both organizations and individuals and they can do the migration by themselves.
- All visitors to the Docs website will soon be redirected to the WorkDrive website.
- We will stop new sign-ups to Zoho Docs for personal users.
Which plans support the migration from Docs to WorkDrive?
Migration will be supported for all plans of WorkDrive. This includes:
- Free, Standard, and Premium plans of Docs for both organizations and individuals
- Docs as part of the Zoho One bundle
- Docs as part of the Workplace bundle
Note: For Workplace users, the migration tool is available in Zoho Mail's Control Panel.
How are Docs plans mapped with WorkDrive plans?
- Docs Standard Plan = WorkDrive Team Plan
- Docs Premium Plan = WorkDrive Business Plan
- Docs Free Plan = WorkDrive Essentials Plan
- Docs Free Individual plan = WorkDrive Free Individual Plan
For more information about the discontinuation of Zoho Docs click here.
About the author
is the founder and CEO of Cool Runnings Business Solutions PTY LTD. Sean is a process optimisation fanatic and works with his team in the Digital Transformation space. Cool Runnings specialises in configuring and creating software to suit the nuances of your business. Cool Runnings is a Certified Authorised Zoho Partner.