Supply Chain Role: Without a proper understanding of demand, businesses can fall short in facilitating client orders and maintaining a steady workflow. Demand planners use historical sales data, along with awareness of upcoming product launches, promotions, and other marketing initiatives to anticipate future demand.
Task & Responsibilities
- Plan and execute procurement of raw materials from global suppliers.
- Maintain strong working relationships and communications with manufacturing and key suppliers.
- To confirm production shipping schedules and monitor orders to ensure on-time deliveries.
- Proactively report product and material availability issues.
- Coordinate inventory planning and replenishment.